- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter , melted
- 1egg white, slightly beaten
- 1 (15 1/2ounce)package brownie mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons water
- 24Hershey’s chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 24 marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar. Add melted butter and egg white, stirring to combine.
- Press mixture on bottom and half way up the sides of 2 mini muffins pans.
- Bake for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine brownie mix, vegetable oil, egg and water; stir to combine well. Evenly divide into prepared crusts. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Press chocolate pieces, pointy side down into center of each brownie; bake for 2 minutes Remove from oven.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place one marshmallow horizontally on top of each brownie. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from pans.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Tuesday, February 26th, 2013 at 11:14 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply