Pork Chop Pierre
- 6-8pork chops (with or with out bone)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium onions (sliced lengthwise)
- 2 celery ribs (chopped)
- 4-5 bell peppers (sliced lengthwise)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups ketchup
- 10 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 5 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 5 teaspoons brown sugar
- Place all vegitables on bottom of crock pot.
- Add Pork Chops.
- Blend rest of ingredients and pour over top.
- cook low for 5-6 hours or high 2 1/2-3 hours.
- serve over white rice.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Saturday, February 2nd, 2013 at 12:15 pm and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply