- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 lb hot sausage , cooked and crumbled
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup bacon grease
- 1/4 cup flour
- pancake batter
- 2 cups syrup
- 2 lbs bacon
- 2 lbs sausage patties
- 32 ounces orange juice
- Preheat oven for buscuits based on package directions.
- Fry and crumble 1 lb hot sausage.
- Crack and whip eggs with 1/4 cup milk.
- Place eggs in large skillet and add salt & pepper.
- Fry bacon, place in warming dish.
- Place busicuts in oven.
- Start fire under eggs.
- Heat 1/4 cup bacon grease in large saucepan.
- Add 1/4 cup flour and brown.
- Add 2 cups milk and thicken.
- Add 1 lb crumbled sausage.
- Cook sausage patties according to package directions.
- Cook pancakes according to package directions.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Friday, January 25th, 2013 at 10:31 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply