Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 2 (8ounce)packages cream cheese , room temp
- 1 (8ounce)package grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (8ounce)container sour cream
- 2 (4ounce)cans artichokes , chopped
- 1 (10ounce)package chopped spinach , well drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon marjoram
- In a food processor or blender mix cream cheese, olive oil, sour cream, and majoram.
- After that is well incorporated transfer to a bowl or mix it in the pan preferably 9×13.
- Mix in the parmesean (set aside 2 tablespoons), spinach and artichokes well.
- spread out in the pan and sprinkle remaining parmesean on top, broil for 15 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 at 10:00 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply