Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 banana
- 2 teaspoons sugar (optional)
- Combine all ingredients. You can substitute any fruits you like.
- Cook in 2 minutes on each side in preheated nonstick pan or until golden. Makes either one large or several small pancakes.
- Delicious plain or with syrup!
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Saturday, December 8th, 2012 at 10:28 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply