Razzledazzle Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 1 cup Grand Marnier
- 1 cup dekuyper razzmatazz liqueur
- 2 pints strawberries
- 1 lb bittersweet chocolate
- 8 ounces pecan pieces
- Score bottoms of strawberries in a cross shape with a paring knife.
- Soak for 1 hour in a mixture of Grand Marnier and Razzmatazz.
- After removing from the liquor, coat the strawberries with melted chocolate and roll in pecans.
- Place on parchment paper to dry.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Monday, July 23rd, 2012 at 9:17 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply