Spicy Geisha Cabbage
- 1/2 head green cabbage , easy chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove , crushed & easy chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- Place olive oil in a medium skillet.
- Add cabbage and all other ingredients.
- Stir to coat the cabbage.
- Cover and cook on med-hi heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until cabbage is soft.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Saturday, July 21st, 2012 at 11:40 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply