Tex-Mex Chicken and Rice Burritos
- 2 (6inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese , divided
- 3/4 cup mexican chicken , and
- cooked Mexican rice , divided (I used leftovers from Tex-Mex Chicken and Rice )
- Warm Mexican chicken and rice mixture in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Then warm tortillas in microwave for 15 seconds or until soft enough to fold.
- Place half of chicken/rice mixture into center of each tortilla,top each with cheese.
- Fold bottom third over mixture,making sure filling is snug.
- Take the right side of tortilla and fold over.
- Then take the top third and fold over making sure everything is as snug as a bug in a rug. .
- Return to microwave and heat for about 35 to 40 seconds,or until cheese is slightly melted.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Thursday, July 19th, 2012 at 9:29 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply