- 1/2 lb fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons garlic , coarsely chopped
- 2 chicken breasts
- 12 ounces cooked shrimp
- 2 slices smoked bacon , chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (10 3/4ounce)can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- SEASONING/MEAT Mixture:.
- Gently pound chicken to tenderize, then grill until cooked. Slice into strips.
- Mix together all ingredients under “Seasoning” and toss to coat shrimp, and sliced, grilled chicken in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet sweat garlic in the olive oil on low until translucent. Pour entire contents of the pan over the shrimp and chicken mixture. Set aside.
- In the same skillet add chopped bacon and cook to brown. Drain off fat and add bacon bits to the shrimp/chicken mixture. Stir well and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- In a saucepan whisk together the flour and butter and cook to form a roux. Carefully add in tomato sauce, water and brown sugar, and stir well (this will be very thick!).
- Stir in the can of mushroom soup, and milk.
- Finally, add the parmesan cheese and shrimp/chicken mixture. Simmer on low.
- Bring pot of water to a bowl, and cook pasta until tender. Drain and combine with sauce. This will look VERY watery, and will need time to thicken. It’s best left over night in the fridge and reheated, but can be eaten right away.