Spinach Salad With Apple Dressing
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup shredded swiss cheese
- For dressing: in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the apple butter, oil, vinegar and pepper; shaking very well.
- Divide spinach leaves between four plates and sprinkle with pecans and cheese.
- Drizzle with dressing right before serving.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Thursday, July 5th, 2012 at 9:54 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply