Yummy Tomato Soup
- 1 kg tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 ml cream
- Quarter the tomatoes and chopp onions.
- Add all of the ingredients (but the garlic) and heat in a large pot, till tomatoes is soft, stir so it wont burn.
- Once the tomatoes and onions has softened, place in a blender or food-procesor and puree. Place back in pot and stir in the garlic and cream, heat again.
- Serve with crutons or toasted bread.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Wednesday, July 4th, 2012 at 9:12 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply