- 1 large head iceberg lettuce , torn
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/2 large cantaloupe , cubed
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts , cubed
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- poppy seed dressing, any brand
- combind all ingredients.
- toss with enough dressing to suit your taste.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Sunday, June 24th, 2012 at 11:33 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply