Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf Italian breador French bread, fresh
- 1 cup of soft tub butter
- 1/8 cup garlic powder , i use about an 1/8 cup for a full loaf (To your taste)
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- topping pepperonior tomatoes or spinach ormy favorite my favorite onions , and
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Cut the loaf in half the long way so that you have 2 long pieces of bread. Set them on foil, crust side down. Spread butter evenly across both pieces of bread. Add more or less to your liking. Sprinkle garlic powder covering the top of the butter spread. Sprinkle Mozzarella over top of both breads, enough to cover all of the bread when it melts.
- If adding any type of topping i usually add that after the garlic powder before the cheese.
- Place foil on a cookie sheet so the foil doesn’t rip when you take it out. Put in oven and bake for 10-13 Mins or until Cheese is fully melted. Enjoy!
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Thursday, June 21st, 2012 at 11:05 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply