Best Blueberry Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (or 3/4 C frozen)
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the center.
- Combine egg, milk, and oil with dry ingredients; gently add blueberries.
- Stir only enough to moisten.
- Fill muffin pans 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400º for 20 – 35 minutes.
- Brush melted butter of the tops once removed from the oven. If desired, you can sprinkle sugar on top, too. Enjoy!
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Wednesday, June 20th, 2012 at 10:53 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply