Turkey With Leeks and Mushrooms (Crock Pot)
- 2 leeks , white parts only, sliced width wise 1/2-inch thick
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms , sliced
- 2 lbs turkey breast cutlets, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 (10 3/4ounce)can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (3/4ounce)packet mushroom gravy mix
- 1/2 cup white wine or Chardonnay wine
- In a 5 quart slow cooker, place leeks and mushrooms in bottom.
- Season turkey breasts with salt and pepper.
- Place in slow cooker on top of vegetables.
- In a small bowl, stir together cream of mushroom soup, gravy mix and white wine until smooth.
- Pour over turkey.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 3 1/2-4 1/2 hours.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Thursday, June 14th, 2012 at 9:56 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply