Chicken Salad Panini
- 2 small chicken breasts , cooked and finely chopped (about 6 oz)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 teaspoons jalapenos, chopped fine
- 1lagre tomato
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 (13 7/8ounce)can pillsbury refrigerated pizza crusts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough onto cookie sheet and spread out with hands.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle italian seasoning on top.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
- In a small bowl, mix chicken, onions, jalapenos, mayo, ranch dressing and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut crust in half lenghtwise, then cut each half into 4 equal slices.
- Turn the curst over so that the seasoned side is down.
- Spread chicken mixture on 4 pieces of crust.
- Top with 2 slices of tomatoes and 1 slice cheese (cut the cheese in half so it fits the sandwich).
- Cover with remaining half of baked crust.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Place 2 sandwiches in skillet, seasoned side down.
- Cook until the crust is a golden brown, pressing down with spatula.
- Turn over, press down with spatula again, and cook until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Repeat with remaining 2 sandwiches.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Wednesday, June 13th, 2012 at 9:49 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply