Oatmeal Blueberry Pancake
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup blueberries
- In large bowl mix well flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In small bowl beat milk and eggs until blended, stir into flour mixture and then stir in berries.
- Using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake, bake on hot greased griddle until golden brown on both sides.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Tuesday, June 12th, 2012 at 10:24 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply