- 1 (750ml)bottle red wine
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup gin
- 1/3 cup triple sec
- 1 orange , diced
- 1 apple , any, diced
- 1 peach , diced
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 liter carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- ice cubes
- Prepare fruits as suggested.
- Add all fruits, liquor and sugar to a tall pitcher. Mix until sugar has dissolved.
- Fill glass 1/3 full with ice, add sangria and splash of soda.
- For a less alcoholic version, use more soda and less sangria per glass.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Monday, June 4th, 2012 at 9:41 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply