Healthy Banana Split Breakfast
- 1 (6ounce)container plain fat-free yogurt (your choice of flavor)
- 1/2 banana
- 3/4 cup fresh fruit, choppped (strawberries, pineapple, berries)
- 3 tablespoons low-fat granola
- Freeze container of yogurt overnight.
- In the morning, scoop the frozen yogurt into a bowl.
- Slice the banana half length-wise and place alongside the frozen yogurt.
- Top with fresh fruit.
- Sprinkle with granola.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Wednesday, May 30th, 2012 at 9:44 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply