Buffalo Chicken Soup
- 1deli rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 (14ounce)cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/4 cups crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- botted hot pepper sauce (optional)
- In 4 quart Dutch oven melt butter over medium heat.Add celery and onion;cook and stir until onion is tender.Stir in broth, milk, and the 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce.
- In bowl toss together mozzarella, 1 cup of the blue cheese, Parmesan,, and flour.Add gradually to soup, stirring after each addition just until melted.Stir in three fourths of the shredded chicken; heat through.Tope with remaining chicken, blue cheese and hot sauce.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Tuesday, May 29th, 2012 at 9:41 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply