Rack of Lamb With Feta-Garlic Crust
- 1 rack of lamb , at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 large garlic cloves , minced
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese , crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley , chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- pepper , to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degreees F.
- Rub the fat covered side of the lamb with the mustard.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic, feta and parsley.
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper and then pat the crumb mixture over the mustars and over the sides of the lamb.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast until desired degree of doneness.Medium-rare will take about 30 minutes.
- Let meat stand for 10 minutes before carving.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Monday, May 28th, 2012 at 9:47 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply