Salmon & Dill Dip
- 200 g light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream (heaped)
- 210 g pink salmon (drained, skin and bones removed)
- 2 dill pickles (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill (finely chopped)
- salt and pepper
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and season to with salt and pepper to taste.
- Suggested you serve with toasted crusty bread and or crackers, also think fresh crunchy vegetables would go well too.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Sunday, May 27th, 2012 at 8:49 pm and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply