Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
- 5 lbs baking potatoes
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup butter , melted
- 1 (1ounce)envelope ranch dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Scrub potatoes and prick with a fork.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Let potatoes cool.
- Peel (if desired) and cut into chunks.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add potatoes and toss gently.
- Spoon into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Saturday, May 26th, 2012 at 3:53 pm and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply