Jiffy Clam Chowder Bisque (A Pantry Recipe)
- 1 (15ounce)can condensed new england clam chowder
- 1 (15ounce)can condensed chicken gumbo soup
- 2 (15ounce)cans hot water
- 1 cup powdered milk
- Mix soups and heat to boiling.
- Mix powdered milk with water and add to soup.
- Serve immediately.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Friday, May 25th, 2012 at 10:49 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply