Warm Mortadella on Focaccia
- focaccia bread (enough to make 2 sandwiches)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces mortadella , thinly sliced
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese , cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 12 fresh basil leaves , washed and dried
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Split the focaccia and drizzle the inside of each with the olive oil.
- Layer basil leaves, mortadella and mozzarella.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 6 minutes.Eat hot and enjoy.
This entry was posted by by Natalie Notthing on Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012 at 9:59 am and is filed under Recipes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply