This smooth is a thick and satisfying treat that can easily be a cool summer lunch. It’s best if all ingredients (except the ginger) is chilled prior to use. You can also use a grapefruit in place of the orange but I find that a bit tart for my personal taste.
MAKES: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 1 lg orange, peeled, seeded and chopped (use 2 if small)
- 1 pineapple (1/4 wedge, peeled and chopped)
- 1 banana, peeled, chopped and frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. Prepare all fruit.
- 2. In blender, combine grape juice, orange, pineapple, banana and ginger. Process until smooth (it will be thick).