Serve with: Black bean salad from the deli and salad toppings like sour cream, shredded lettuce, grated Monterey Jack cheese, and salsa. Dessert: Double-dip dulce de leche and chocolate ice cream cones.
Makes 4 servings.
- 1/2cup olive oil
- 1/4cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1tablespoon minced canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 3cups roasted turkey, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1large avocado, halved, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2cup diced sweet onion
- 4tostada crowns (bowls) or 8 taco shells
DIRECTIONS Whisk together olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, and chipotle chiles in large bowl. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. Add turkey, avocado, bell pepper, and onion to dressing. Toss to coat. Divide mixture among 4 tostada crowns or 8 taco shells and serve.