In trying to make the most out of a box of strawberries I have been having a great time creating new things to make with them. I do believe that, thus far, this is my favorite. It’s a perfect dessert drink and while it might be too sweet for some of the guys I’m quite sure that the ladies will enjoy it’s lovely “berryness”. While this is for one serving it will double, triple or quadruple very well.
- 4-5 red ripe strawberries (depending on size)
- 1 1/2 ounces Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 ounce cream or evaporated milk id you want it lighter
- Sugar or Splenda sugar substitute (optional, if your berries are sweet and ripe you likely won’t need any)
- 1 berry kept whole for garnish
- Wash the strawberries well and cut them into quarters, place in blender.
- Add in the Baileys Irish Cream along with the cream or milk and sweetening if using.
- Turn on the blender and process until it’s all smooth and creamy with a bit of froth.
- Pour into a glass, make a cut in the whole berry and place it on the rim of the glass for garnish and serve at once.
- TIP: For added appeal place the glass (or glasses) in the freezer for 30 mins prior to serving.