Active time: 15 min Start to finish: 30 min
Makes 6 main-course servings.
- 2tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/4cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1lb rotini (corkscrew pasta), freshly cooked to tender, rinsed under cold water, and drained
- 1(12-oz) jar marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1(12-oz) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 1/2lb mozzarella, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2lb thinly sliced sweet soppressata or salami, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4lb kalamata or other brine-cured black olives, pitted and chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2cups loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
DIRECTIONS Whisk together red-wine vinegar and olive oil in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature.