Serve with: Three-bean deli salad spooned over arugula. Dessert: Ice cream bars.
Makes 2 servings.
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 110-ounce tube refrigerated pizza dough, rolled to 12-inch square
- 1garlic clove, minced
- 18-ounce package shredded pizza blend cheese
- 1small green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3cup sliced black olives
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
DIRECTIONS Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat oil in medium ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Ease dough into skillet (dough will extend partially up sides). Cook until golden on bottom, about 4 minutes. Turn dough over. Top with remaining ingredients. Transfer skillet to oven; bake until cheese melts and toppings are hot, about 10 minutes. Cut into quarters and serve.