I love to play and create breads with the bread machine because it so easy to do. This particular one is a favorite of mine for sandwiches of all kinds and they are super burger buns. I started making breads like this years ago but I have never found anyone else who was doing this nor seen a recipe like this anywhere. It’s time to share my secret as to how I make the easiest Artisan breads ever.
Makes 6 buns or 1 loaf
- 1 1/4 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 Tablespoons Splenda (can use sugar)
- 1 Tablespoon dry milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 tsp bread machine yeast
- 1 pkg dry Dijon dip mix
- Place all ingredients in bread pan as listed
- At this point select either the “dough ” setting for buns or bread that you wish to oven bake or to bake it in the machine select the “white bread” setting
- If you choose to let the machine do the baking your now finished and will have great bread at the end of the baking cycle.
- If you choose buns or to bake in the oven proceed as follows:
- At the end on the dough cycle remove dough from the machine.
- For a loaf, shape the dough into a log shape and place it in a greased 9×5 loaf pan and let rise until it has doubled in size in a warm draft free place.
- When doubled place in a pre-heated 350 F oven for 30 to 40 mins until browned to your preference.
- After dough cycle is finished remove dough and cut it into 6 equal sized pieces.
- Shape the pieces into flattened disks, cover and let rise again in a warm draft free place.
- When at least doubled in size bake at 350 F for 20-30 mins.