Makes 4 servings.
- 1 1/2pounds white-skinned potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2cup dry white wine
- 3/4cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil4deli-roasted chicken breast halves, skinned, boned, meat diced
- 1cup sliced celery with leaves
- 1/2cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 4tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 12ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 3tablespoons chopped fresh parsley4large romaine lettuce leaves
- 4lemon wedges
DIRECTIONS Steam potatoes until tender, about 10 minutes. Transfer to bowl; stir in wine. Let stand 1 hour. Mix in onion and 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Mix chicken, celery, walnuts, 2 tablespoons cheese, 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice, and 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix tomatoes, olives, parsley, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1/2 tablespoon oil in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.Arrange lettuce leaves on platter. Top lettuce with chicken salad; sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons cheese. Mound potato salad and tomato salad next to lettuce leaves. Garnish with lemon wedges.