Serve with: Deli rice salad (add some thawed frozen corn kernels). Dessert: Melon wedges drizzled with triple sec and fresh lime juice.
Makes 2 servings; can be doubled.
- 2/3cup purchased fresh salsa
- 1/2cup drained canned black beans
- 5tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro2tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 5large eggs
- 3tablespoons cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 2purchased taco or tostada shells, warmed
DIRECTIONS Stir together salsa, beans, and 3 tablespoons cilantro in medium bowl. Season salsa mixture with salt. Set aside.
Melt butter in heavy medium skillet over medium-low heat. Whisk eggs, remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro, and 1 tablespoon water in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Add cream cheese pieces. Cook until eggs are creamy and softly set, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes. Spoon eggs into warmed taco shells. Top with salsa mixture and serve.