Makes 8 servings.
- 1/3cup sherry wine vinegar
- 3tablespoons honey
- 2tablespoons mustard seeds
- 1 1/2tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2/3cup olive oil
- 12cups thinly sliced green cabbage (from about one 2-pound head)
- 10green onions, thinly sliced
- 12ounces grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, halved
DIRECTIONS Whisk first 4 ingredients in large bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in oil. Add cabbage, green onions, and tomatoes; toss to coat with vinaigrette. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours and up to 4 hours. Toss before serving.